The Awakening

Google photos popped up a smiley photo of me taken in June last year. A reminiscent smile spread across my lips.

Memories of the first Covid-19 lockdown trickled in my mind...and my writing spirit was revived!

It seems like a ghost awoken from the past. Words and sentences yearning to be let loose from my mind are relentlessly tagging at my mind...and what to do? Can't help but write again😃

As I sit in the centre of these four walls that I now call home, in a far away district from home, in yet another lockdown, I am more than glad that my writing spirit has once again been revived...and the joy in finding my passion once again is beyond measure...for I have found ME!!!

New posts shall be out soon. 

Stay safe,x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNWAVERING SPIRIT OF VOLUNTEERING

THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO NOWHERE

MAINTAINING A GOOD MENTAL HEALTH DURING THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC